- You’re being attached to someone who’s being distant towards you.
- You’re paying attention to someone who ignores you.
- You’re making time for someone who’s too busy for you.
- You’re too caring to someone who seems careless towards you.
- You keep waiting on someone who keeps stalling on you.
It’s like you can read my mind.
So how about we play a game? We have late night talks, we hang out like best friends, we share secrets, we kiss and hold hands and we do all the cute stuff. But we don’t call it a “relationship”. No promises for a future, no jealousy, no promises. Just leave out the messy shit. That way no one gets hurt in the end. And when you start to actually feel something, you lose.